* The prices are indicated for the accommodation per person per day, meals included
* The accommodation in a standard room is designed for 2 adults
* The accommodation in a family room is designed for 3-5 people.
* The accommodation for children (0 to 6 years) is free of charge.
* The accommodation cost for children (7 to 12 years) is equal to 50% of the total value.
Being located in the town of Kumluca of Antalya, in the midst of unparalleled nature and on the coast of the beautiful sea, Paradise Hotel offers an unforgettable holiday in a 167,000 m2 area with its 400-meters long beach.
The hotel is only 90 km afar from Antalya, 105 km – from the airport and 12 km from the centr of the Kumluca town.
The area occupied by a family rooms is 45 m². Family rooms consist of two rooms – for parents and children – where you can watch TV without getting up from bed.
We offer an unlimited choice of dishes to our guests with exquisite taste in the restaurant. The rich decoration of the restaurant and high-quality service will not leave you indifferent.
The main restaurant with a large terrace has a capacity of 1,500 people offers a variety of dishes from Turkish and world cuisine. Guests can enjoy fish and other dishes from the special menu in the restaurant
Çıralı A’la Carte, with a capacity of 150 people.
Cafes and bars
– You can have pancakes with ayran at a bar next to the pool and in the “Nomad Yurt” from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. The bar next to the pool start serving soup and pita bread in 9:30 pm. Late dinner lasts between 11:30 pm – 12:30 am.
– An outdoor buffet in the women’s complex operates from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Drinks and fruit juices are offered in the coastal bar from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
– Soft drinks, juices and hot drinks are offered near the pool from 10:00 am to 1:00 am.
– Tea/coffee with cakes or biscuits are served between 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
During the day you can play chess and other board games near the pool.
Fresh juices are available at the bar. Tea, Turkish coffee as well as hookah (the last one is for surcharge) are offered in “Fincan Café” from 7:00 pm to midnight.
During the presentation soft drinks and juices will be offered at «Anfi Bar».
Soft drinks, juices and cocktails (for surcharge) will be served in the dice for women.
The «Lobi Bar» is open around the clock. You can order coffee, tea, soft drinks and Turkish coffee here.