A wedding in the Hluboká nad Vlatvou castle
Hluboka nad Vltavou is one of the most popular castles in the Czech Republic (especially for the wedding ceremonies). It attracts honeymooners from around the world with its mysterious romance and exquisite structure. Originally being a royal castle, Hluboka was founded in the XIII century by the Czech king Přemysl Otakar II. For all this time the castle complex has been reconstructed 4 times.
Since 1661, the castle has passed into the possession of the Schwarzenberg family and acquired the actual neo-Gothic appearance in 1871. The castle consists of 140 luxuriously furnished rooms and 11 towers (the main tower is 60 m in height) while the facade is decorated with large coat of arms of the Schwarzenberg family with the slogan “NIL NISI RECTUM” which means “nothing but the law”. The authentic view of the castle was completed under the rule of Johann Adolf II of Schwarzenberg and his wife Eleanor, Duchess of Liechtenstein. The castle also has a park in the English style.
Working days: Friday, Saturday (and possibly on other days).
Time: 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
Location: wedding ceremonies hall with the capacity of 20 seats and 20 standing places.
The ceremony can be held in the castle park (epically in the summer) as well (for surcharge).
The “Hluboká nad Vlatvou” romantic package includes:
* Personal wedding coordinator to discuss and agree on further training and carry out your wedding;
* Wedding consultant for the preparations of all necessary documents in your country of residence;
* Escort to the foreign police (for the confirmation of your legal stay in the Czech Republic);
* Escort to the registrar and other state institutions for pre-signing documents;
* All public charges on the day of the wedding;
* Car for the wedding ceremony (Mercedes “E” Class for 4 hours);
* Services of a certified translator on the wedding day;
* Music (organ music);
* Champagne after the ceremony;
* Marriage certificate translated into Russian, including the dispatch by express mail;
* Provision of witnesses, if it is necessary;
* Additional services (hotel reservations, travel arrangements, booking a restaurant, stylists and makeup artists, florists, photographers etc.).
The cost of this wedding package is EUR 1350.
Actual prices in EUR or USD may vary according to the rate of the National Bank of the Czech Republic set against the Czech koruna on the day of the transfer.