A tour through the city permeated with dignity and nobleness. The city where the Queen rules and where the Palace of Peace is located.
During the tour you will see:
– Business district full of offices;
– The Residence;
– New City Hall;
– The Spai Square;
– Anton Philips Concert Hall;
– Dance Theater;
– The New Church;
– Historical house museum Mauritshuis, a world-renowned museum with the collection of works by Rembrandt and Vermeer;
– Pinnacle, where the Dutch government works;
– Binnenhof Complex, Knights’ Hall and a beautiful Hofvijver pond;
– Monument to Willem of Orange;
– Museum of the Prison;
– Grunmarkt Sqaure, Grote Kerk Church;
– Escher Museum;
– Noordeinde Palace, where the Queen works;
– The oldest mall in the country (XIX century) and high-end shops, where members of the royal family usually dress up.
Opportunity to combine a tour with a visit to:
– Delft – a great opportunity to see two cities in one day;
– Madurodam Park in the open air, or simply “Holland in miniature”;
– Luxury promenade of the North Sea – Scheveningen.
The duration of а walking tour is 3-4 hours
The duration of the tour with a transport service from Amsterdam is 5-6 hours.
The price of the excursion is AZN 230.
Entrance fees to the parks and museums as well as public transport are not included to the price of the excursion.
It’s a pity that most visitors tour do not visit the Hague once touring through The Netherlands. The Hague- is the capital of the province of South Holland and the residence of the royal court and the Dutch Government. The Peace Palace, the International Tribunal, all the embassies, consulates, ministries and various international organizations are located in The Hague. The Hague in its own right is called the city of “peace and international justice”. If Amsterdam is the capital and heart of the Netherlands, The Hague can be considered to be the head of the Netherlands. All important foreign and internal politic decisions are made exactly here!
The Hague, as well as Amsterdam, has a long history. Amsterdam became the capital city of The Netherlands only under the rule of Napoleon; just before Amsterdam, for a period of 400 years, The Hague had been the capital of the United Provinces of the Netherlands. The oldest archaeological remains have been found here near the Binnenhof and date back to 3000 BC. The modern Hague vigorously began to develop in 1230, when the Count of Holland Wilem II ordered to build a castle on Binnenhof. We will pass by many historical sites that are countless in The Hague. We will see beautiful old monuments which are well preserved up to this day and are protected by the state. And surely the Count’s Pond, Knight’s Castle, Prison Port and Binnenhof that are in the list of world heritage and protected by UNESCO. You will discover the city of diplomats and ambassadors. After our tour you will be able to proudly state that: “Yes, I’ve been to The Hague, I’ve seen it and now I know it!”.
Cost of the tour is AZN 250.